July 1, 2010

a doll party theme

I'm really excited to show you this gorgeous doll party theme created by Carissa Little from Bella Piccolo Photography. Carissa is based in Wollongong and her photography is just stunning, and what's even more stunning is her daughter's gorgeous little doll party she created. I absolutely LOVE this theme and every little detail. My favourite, the cake topper, drink bottles and lolly bags. The colour is so soft and pretty I can't stop looking. You may remember Carissa's 'Pink Princess Party' I posted a while back for her daughter Annika, another delightful creation.

To get all the juicy details on this gorgeous party check out the
Bella Piccolo blog here.

Don't forget to enter our Adorning AL giveaway for a chance to
win 1 of 2 modern kids room mirrors. Enter HERE!



2 comments:

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails