January 25, 2010

Dwell Studio Clothing Range

Im in love with the new line of clothes created by Dwell Studio. We all know Dwell Studio for there amazing blankets, toys and linen etc etc. However, I didn't know they were now creating clothing aswell!! The new line is just gorgeous and from what I hear very affordable, between $6.99 - $12.99 US. The range is available in Target in the US and im currently trying to work out if anyone stocks them in Australia. Im not sure though if they are exclusive to Target, im thinking they might be. I will however let you know how we can get our hands on them. Take a look at this gorgeous range. It's very Sudo-ish!!

GIRLS RANGE


BOYS RANGE
                          
Images via armelle blog

If you know anymore about this new range please let me know.
I really would like to buy some for Zoe..

Thetis
xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh I lurvvveee Dwell Studio ! eek how exciting they are doing clothes now too ! If u find out about anyone in Australia stocking them please let me know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately will Sarah
    Thetis
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails