May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Wishlists.....

Some very stylish ladies have shared with us their Mother's Day wishlists. I have also included my own wishlist. Some gorgeous items here ladies. Enjoy!!

(1) Louisa, Little Big Company





 



(2) Vesna, My Little Jedi

Let Mum sleep in, even a until 9am would be greatly
appreciated.

While Mum is sleeping in, make a delicious breakfast and T2
{Strawberries & Cream} tea and bring serve it in bed!
Lunch at Zimzala, this gorgeous café/restaurant is tucked in at south Cronulla
beach and the views are absolutely magnificent. Mummy will love this!

A Mother’s Day Card. A simple drawing and message
becomes a treasure to keep for years to come!

Buy Mummy a lottery ticket, So she can afford to buy the divine

(3) Suzanna, Mon Tresor 
Pamper & relax with a hot stone massage &
facial to rejuvenate.

.
Fresh flowers- my favourites being hydrangeas,
peonies or David Austen roses

A piece of jewellery. I am loving the Key
collections from Tiffany & Co.


I am loving all things Chevron & cannot go past the chevron print
cushions perfect for the bedroom or couch via Theodore Made

Gorgeous milk glass hobnail footed dish to fill
with sweets and pretties from
Sharnel Dollar Designs

(4) Katie, Theodore Made

Jo Malone candle in Orange Blossom


Illuminum White Gardenia Petals perfume

A divine new Tory Burch purse

Modalu Bristol handbag in the Shark colour

Most importantly the divine, kindergarden gift from my son- which I
know he will have made with love and is something I will cherish
above everything else- Forever!

MY MOTHER'S DAY WISHLIST LOOKS A
LITTLE LIKE THIS..





I would love this quilt in Duck Egg
from Theodore Made. I already have it in Grey,
but now want this one too!!
or just simply, always a favourite of mine...

White Musk products from The Body Shop. I have
been a fan since I was 12 years old and it is my
fail safe gift..


I know I am getting atleast one of these items so I am excited.

What is on your wish list?


1 comment:

  1. Love it want it all..Happy Mothers to you gorgeous girls!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails