October 26, 2010

Modern Princess Party

I am totally in love with this 'Modern Princess Party' by The City Cradle. It is definately way up there as on of my favourites. This lucky little girl wanted a princess party minus the Disney with a modern flair. The party was held in an outdoor park and the space was transformed into the most gorgeous enchanted pink world.


Guests had fun playing Bingo. How cute does this look?



A royal ball pit




A princess popped in for story time which the girls attended after
adorning themselves with tiaras, charm bracelets, ribbon wands and princess tattoos
Rasberry Lemonade in cute little mason jars.



Photography by Carly Taylor

I am so in love with this style of party. It just blows me away and has given me
so many ideas...Love it!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this:). I love all the pink. Love the swing, the mattresses, and the little pink seats. Best of all I bet the Mum loved that it was held at the park so there was no mess at home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring the party I designed on your beautiful site:)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails