Each nappy comes with two bamboo inserts, and should fit babies from around 3.5kg to 15kg. The cleaning process, as I mentioned above, was fine. Alison from Alipants gave me really easy to understand cleaning instructions for the nappies and I didn’t have any problems, it was as easy as cleaning your normal clothes to be honest.
The Mini Lala nappies are a real favourite amongst mothers im noticing for not only there gorgeous design and fabric but the actual delivery of a great product that actually works. So overall, I loved my cloth nappies that are eco-friendly, stylish, and extremely cost effective. We all know how much nappies cost these days!!
The fabulous online store Alipants is totally dedicated to Modern Cloth Nappies and if you are like me, and are just starting out, at Alipants you will find loads of information you need to get started. You can even book an in home consultation with the lovely Ali if you reside in Melbourne. Ali is extremely passionate about cloth nappies and eager to educate others on the benefits on using them.
Alipants is offering Litte Sooti readers the chance to win a MiniLaLa and Itti Bitti cloth nappy pack. These nappies are extremely sought after and have a total value of RRP $65.45.
How To Enter:
1) Become a blog follower of Little Sooti (1 entry)
2) Become a twitter follower of Little Sooti here (1 entry)
3) Grab the Little Sooti button (1 entry)
4) Vote for me at Top Baby Blogs here. (1 entry)
1) Check out my sponsors & tell us your favourite items (1 entry each)
I Want Fabulous
Little Pebbles Designs
Little Lady Bug
2) Tell me your fav item from Alipants via here (1entry)
3) Become a fan of Alipants facebook page here. (1 entry)
Giveaway is open until Thu 28th January @ 12am. Winner will be drawn via Random.org and announced on Friday 29th January. Winner must email me here for details.