April 21, 2010

a circus party

One of my favourite party themes of all time is the CIRCUS! It's something about the bright colours that I love so much, to how much you can do to decorate the party area to the games and even a gorgeous marquee hanging above the table... I just love this Circus party that Caroline from Armelle Blog threw for her son's second birthday party last year.

Check out Caroline's latest Where the Wild Things Are party here.


  1. I love the circus theme :) and the Where the Wild Things Are is divine! Thank you for posting some great inspirations!! :)


  2. I agree Suzanna - I am trying to find inspiration to host the cowboy party and I could definitely borrow some ideas here - so many ideas little time and man power hehe..


Lovely to hear from you!! xx

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails