September 15, 2010

Ruby's Pink Pyjama Party












Nicole from Little Liberty has sent me some lovely photo's of her daughter's ever so cute Pink Pyjama Party.
I just love how all the girls had matching custom made pyjamas, so cute!! I love the soft pink colour pallette and the use of the cute kraft colour lunch boxes...(these will be available in my store too)!!!

A wonderful party you created Nicole and thanks so much for sharing it with us, you have a real talent!!

Little Liberty ... ... ...


6 comments:

  1. How much would you LOVE to go to this party ? I love to see our partyware fitting into such sweet themes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Loving the pink.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails