September 1, 2010

Sponsor Welcome: Fairydust Stylish Stationery

We are happy to show off our newest sponsor, Fairydust Stylish Stationery. Fairydust is based in Wynn Vale, South Australia and was established in 2006 from beginning at the local Victorian markets, since then they quickly established a loyal following and the business has continued to grow. No suprise to me as their products are darn right gorgeous. I love their style and the product range is fantastic and you are sure to find something beautiful.

Once you start browsing the amazing product and style range, you will not stop!! I think I checked out every single item listed on there. So Gorgeous!!

Here is a sneak peak of the stylish range:




 Gorgeous invites with matching tags


                      Personalised placemats (boys & girls avail)

Just some of the gorgeous artwork avaialable in store.

I think you get the idea of the style of Fairydust Designs
and if like me, you will just love every piece. There is so much more
to choose from on the website to!

Fairydust Stylish Stationery .. website..
Fairydust Stationery .. facebook ..
Fairydust Stationery .. blog ..

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have the coolest sponsors. Like, seriously, I'm loving them all. I'm lucky if I can keep Bega Cheese on my nuffnag thingy for a week. Sigh. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails