March 5, 2011

Happy Saturday!!


Happy Saturday!!
Today I am helping my sister style her daughter's 10th birthday party.
The theme a vintage style tea party followed by a Moroccan themed
sleepover in the evening. I must say little Chloe is very excited, I will take
as many pictures as I can so stay tuned early next week for a post.

It's been a busy week for me and the Little Sooti Online Shop.
Many new products were added to the store including the gorgeous vintage
inspired range of Truly Scrumptious by Totally Tabletop and the very popular
Red Polka Dot partyware by UK brand REX plus many more products
on their way.

Here are some favourites:
Truly Scrumptious Vintage Range and REX Polka
Dot Partyware in Red. Find them here.

Beautiful wire cake stands and tea light candles by Mozi.
Find them here.

Hope you have a lovely weekend whatever your plans.
Melbourne's weather looks promising so we are going to
enjoy it while it lasts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails