January 7, 2013

Hello 2013 + 1st Birthday Party

Welcome 2013!! 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Years. I certainly had a nice break with the family and enjoyed every minute of it. We have been fairly quiet over here on the blog for a while now as we entered quite a busy period of parties and events, planning and of course working on the re-branding and new look of Little Sooti. Things are now going pretty smoothly and I hope to launch in the next month or so. 

My first wedding for the year will be a fun, bright and eclectic theme being held at the Heide Museum of Art in February. This would have to be one of my favourite looks and I cannot wait to see it come together and share it with you all.

I have also made a commitment to myself to blog more in 2013 so I promise you will be seeing a lot more posts from me from my own events to inspiration which you all love. 
First off, here is a 1st Birthday party I styled last year with a 'Tangerine, Peach and Blush' colour theme.


























Event Management & Styling: Little Sooti

Photography: Lee Bird Photography

Cake & Desserts: Cake Envy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails