January 27, 2010

the rabbit and the duck



What a lovely store I found on Etsy called The Rabbit & The Duck. This fellow Melbournian love creating and makes goreous journals, clutches, pencil cases, magnets and greeting cards. I especially love their journals which come in funky styles.

The Rabbit & The Duck also has a great blog I love to read with some really great posts. Be sure to check them out and see for yourself.


How gorgeous are these journals?
I love the Red Houses journal (top left)


Gorgeous clutches, pencil cases and magnets.


Thetis
xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous find, thanks for sharing! Popping off to buy a journal for me to start the new semester with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely aren't they!! Im glad you liked them xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails