April 28, 2010

modern monsters party

It's been a busy couple of days, Little Sooti has got a gorgeous new logo to fit in with my new and exciting venture. Little Sooti blog will remain the same, but with more of a focus on kids parties which is what I am passionate about and what so many of you tell me you love about my blog. I will reveal the new logo and venture soon but until then I would like to thank Anna from Invite With Style for doing a fantastic job on my new logo. Anna is fantastic and I highly recommend her for your graphic work. Thanks Anna, can't wait to show it off.

I have had a chance to find this gorgeous modern monsters party which is adorable and I love the colour theme.

How cute are the little monsters softies?







Images via Birthday Girl

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I am always looking out for party blogs with great themes and photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bday theme, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure Thetis!
    I can't wait to show off your new logo also! :)
    Love the monsters theme, my nephew would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color theme for this birthday party! The cake is adorable and amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails