April 5, 2010

strawberry shortcake birthday party

Thanks to Amy from fabulous Giggleberry Creations who told me about this gorgeous party I am featuring. Cherie from blog Cherie Was Here created this cute and pretty little strawberry shortcake party for her daughter's 5th birthday. Cherie says she didn't have many birthday parties as a child (same here) and she wanted to really create a special and memorable day for her daughter Ella. I think she did a fantastic job, the photo's look great and even better, my favourite bunting from Giggleberry Creations is hanging above the sweets table. How good does it look?

Okay, once I get Zoe's christening out of the way next Sunday, I have to start planning her Pink themed birthday party, which is NEXT MONTH!! Yikes! So little time, but I do work best under pressure..

Hope you enjoyed these and thanks Cherie for sharing.

Don't forget to enter my latest giveaway here.


  1. I just had to share this party! It's just so gorgeous!! I LOVE the double stacked cake stand with the ribbon threaded through the edges... So simple but so effective!
    Giggles, Amy

  2. WOW, my daughter would go nuts if I threw her a party like that, how gorgeous.

  3. this is SOOO Sweet!
    L O V E IT!!

    hope you like my new Themed baby shower i posted!

  4. oh wow!
    what a darling party!

    great details!

    i just posted a wild things party you may be interested in.
    feel free to check it out!


Lovely to hear from you!! xx

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails