June 1, 2010

zoe's pinkalicious 1st birthday party


As promised, here are the photo's from my daughter Zoe's Pinkalicious 1st Birthday Party. Alot of work went into her party, (lucky girl had not one, but two parties!) & she enjoyed herself so much playing & laughing with all her friends. It was not a huge party, a simple afternoon tea with some family. Next year, I am planning on hiring a small local hall room so that I can have everyone there at the same time. My home was way too small to fit everyone in it & the weather was cold & dark so we could not have it outside. I'm already thinking of her 2nd birthday & what theme I will choose. I will wait & see what she is into at the time. Enjoy!

 
 


I hope you enjoyed my photo's and would love to hear some of your
feedback or questions.  

Thetis
xxx


15 comments:

  1. My feed back is - GORGEOUS!!! Well done Thetis, it looked fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic job you've done Thetis. It looks absolutely beautiful! I'm just starting to plan my twins' 6th birthday party which is in 4 weeks... eeek! Christine xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! LOVE the theme, love the decorations and details. Well done, looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond beautiful. So soft and sweet. LOVE the pink teething ring..Happy 1st Birthday Zoe:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divine! Absolutely love the pink and red colour theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty - Happy 1st Birthday Zoe....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely - question - i keep seeing these lolly/candy glass jars where can you get a couple (or dozen?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my dear this turned out SOOOO beautiful!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pink theme! I'm planning a baby shower with the same colors. Where did you find pink marshmallows?

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, this is so pretty! such a girlie girl theme! :) love the simple and clean look of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww.... so cute! love the simplicity and love PINK! congratz

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks amazing!
    how about purpleicious for 2 :)
    my daughters love these books

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails