September 27, 2010

Sweet Shoppe Party

Hello to all my lovely new followers, Little Sooti has made it to 350 followers which is fantastic. I do have to apologize for the lack of post's lately, I have been struggling a little with work, trying to get my website up and running and looking after my 16 month old Zoe who seems to be going through the terrible two's early!!
I promise I will do my best to get more posts out, but please do bear with me as I get through this rough patch..

Now, this gorgeous Sweet Shoppe Party I found over at Bella Grace Designs blog. The colours are so pretty and Natalie who created this gorgeous party even went to the extent to make a Sweet Shoppe Village. How amazing and fun would that of been for the little ones?

I've noticed alot more parties being held in community halls and local centres lately. I think this is a fantastic idea if you dont have the room at home or the weather is not on your side. I think from now on I will be having Zoe's parties at a local hall just to keep my sanity!!

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails