November 17, 2010

{Christms Gift Guide 2010} Would you like to be included?


With Christmas just around the corner, I have decided to put together a Little Sooti 'Christmas Gift Guide'
I will be personally choosing a number of gorgeous products to include in the gift guide plus I am offering you the chance to submit some of your products to be included also. I am after gorgeous clothes, stationery, toys, stocking fillers, books and the likes.

If you would like to submit some of your products for possible inclusion in the Christmas Gift Guide, please read the guidelines below:

♥ Please email me up to 5 products only

♥ Please list the description and price of each product and if you have any specials on them

♥Submissions close on Friday 3rd December 2010

♥I will notify only those whose products will be included.

If you want to be involved, please email your submissions here.

Thanks lovelies xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails