January 10, 2011

pale pink walls - girls' rooms













I came across an amazing blog dedicated to kids spaces on the weekend called
The Boo and the Boy. I found myself going through every single page
as I am getting idea's for Zoe's new 'big girl' room and for the new
babies room also. I am really excited and can't wait to get started on
them both. We decided to get bunk beds in Zoe's room. She will be sleeping
on the bottom bunk ofcourse until she is much older. But seeing we won't have a spare
room once the new baby arrives, I think it was a better option and a space saver given the rooms
are tiny. I can't wait to get them, have the new blinds and built in robes put in and then
I can start decorating. I will stick to pink and red for Zoe's room with lots od red and white stripes
and spots. Will be sure to do a post on her room once it is finished..

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. How Cute! All the rooms are just a dream come true for a little girl to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell me where you found the pic of the girl's room with the blue flowered bedspread, and pink striped walls? I love the fabric!

    Thanks!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please tell me where you found the pic of the girl's room with the pink striped walls and blue bedspread? I LOVE the fabric and want to find it:)

    Thanks!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails