November 28, 2009

Magnolia Square: Melbourne

Well I went to Magnolia Square market today in Melbourne, but my mistake was taking my husband and Zoe in the pram with me!! It was way too busy and full and could hardly get around myself let alone with a pram. I decided to leave hubby and Zoe in the front entrance area where there was seating and what seemed to be the "daddy and baby" area!! So funny!

I looked around and there is some pretty amazing products out there, I didnt know where to begin. Im also pretty happy about the fact that I got a $50 booking fee special from Little Bird Photography so I can finally get some professional portraits of Zoe..So I was really happy about that. You can check out the website here.

Had a lovely but very tiring day. Zoe is really unsettled at moment and will not sleep. All I want to do right now is lay down and sleep.


Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far.

Thetis
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails