July 7, 2010

Introducing Jacob and Bonomi

I have had the pleasure in purchasing some gorgeous sheets from Jacob and Bonomi earlier this year for Zoe's nursery. I must say, when they arrived and I put them on her cot I was soooo delighted as at gorgeous her bed looked. I have the "Lil Apple Cot Sheet" set and it just brightens up the room and the quality and feel of the sheets is second to none.

Jacob and Bonomi have gorgeous bedding and accessories for the little ones which include sheet sets, quilts, carry all bags (like library bags) and gorgeous luxurious blankets.










If you are after truly gorgeous sheets or blankets for your nursery, I definately recommend Jacob and Bonomi. You may also follow them on their Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails