October 1, 2010

Noah's Train Theme Birthday

I'm really excited to show you this gorgeous train themed party today which was sent to me by Abby over at Two Little Dicky Birds. Abby created this gorgeous party for her 3 year old son Noah who loves trains.
I love the soft colour pallette of blue, green and white, so soft and subtle.
The centerpiece was the cake. Stacked layers of vanilla butter cake, with butter cream icing and coconut. The toppers were made from a brilliant tutorial over at Cake Journal Abby tells.










Thanks so much Abby for sharing this gorgeous party
with us.

To view more of the details please











4 comments:

  1. I love the cake. As a Mum of 2 boys who were also train mad at 3 years old, I love the ideas for this party. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo sweet. And if there is one thing i know it is how much little boys love their trains.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails