April 25, 2011

Rubber Ducky Party

Hope everybody had lovely Easter. Ours was shared with family over lunch which also included a fun little easter egg hunt for all the kids. A wonderful day.  I have to apologise for being a little out of action this week but as most of you know I have been very busy with my toddler and her new little brother Luca, who is 1 month old already!! He is fairly good, sleeps okay during the day and wonderfully at night waking only once for a feed so can't complain, but as we adjust to our family life with two kids it has been hard for me to find the time for blogging. Having said that I have utilised my husbands long weekend off work and have been browsing and have found some lovely and inspiring images and parties that I will share with you this week. Starting with this cute little 'Rubber Ducky Party' from Fig and Ruby blog. What a cute theme for her two year old!!








Party created and via Fig and Ruby

1 comment:

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails