November 20, 2009
Im really honoured to be given a Kreative Blogger award by the wonderful Bec at Yummy Mummies & Mini Me. Her store stocks gorgeous maternity wear for pregnancy and beyond and kids clothes and accessories.
Want to take part?
1. Copy the picture and post it on your blog
2. Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers
6. Notify your 7 bloggers
Here are where my Kreative Award goes to:
1) My Poppet - This blog is run by Cintia who has the "My Poppet" store in Melbourne. She offers independent designs, and some amazing Australian made products for kids. Her blog is always so colourful... Love it!
2) Kenzie Poo - This blog doesnt need an introduction for most. but it is run by Rachelle and it is about all things baby. She has some amazing nurseries and kids fashion in this blog and its a daily read of mine.
3) The Lark - I love this blog because I love the shop Lark which is situated in Daylesford, Melbourne. I love all the products showcased in this blog.
4) Little Miss Heirlooms - This is a lovely blog which is constantly updated with some amazing photos on birthday parties, nurseries, baby showers and much much more..
5) Ish and Chi - This gorgeous blog is run by Viv who creates gorgeous artwork for the home on her Etsy and Made it store. There are always some lovely photos and ideas posted here.
6) Prudent Baby - A great baby/kids DIY blog. Love checking out Prudent Baby daily.
7) Sambellina’s Party - I like this blog because its showcases Sambellina’s gorgeous party ware. Loving there Christmas gift cards.
7 Things you dont know about me:
*I sometimes eat cereal for dinner
*I love watching The Hills and The Bachelorette
*Most of my purchases are online and for my baby daughter Zoe
*I download and watch a DVD every Saturday night with my husband
*I think I have a good singing voice
*I got married on a beach in Vanuatu
*Two of my favourite places in the world to date are Paris and Tokyo
I hope you enjoy these blogs as I do...