August 1, 2010

trend watch {paper rosettes}

In addition to tissue pom poms and buntings, I also love paper rosettes. They are easy to make and look great in any colour combination. I am seeing a whole lot more of paper rosettes and here are some inspiring images for you.

image via here.
   
images via here.

images via here.

                                    
                                                                         images via here.

BONUS - Paper Source have a 'how to' guide to making paper rosettes, check
it out here.


4 comments:

  1. Love these!!! Love the fact that you can change the look of them by your choice of paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous hun, love the look of the paper rosettes hanging from the sealing.. very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I especially love the printed paper rosettes, so vintage and chic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these rosettes and how wonderful that you've posted a link to a free pattern. I think I'll start making some now for my son's first birthday in a few months. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails