September 29, 2010

Nursery Style: White/Neutral

I had to share this gorgeous nursery today. I found it a few days ago from another blog but I can't remember which one (??) .. I absolutely LOVE this white and neutral look, it's got a Hamptons/French feel to it and is so calming. This is definately one of my favourite styles. I am still going for the multicoloured fun look for Zoe's "Big Girl" room when I do it up soon but if I wasn't, this style would be second on my list. So pretty!!



UPDATE:
These gorgeous room was found via Nest Design Studio blog..
Thanks Belinda!! xxxx

4 comments:

  1. That was on my blog.....i found it via photobucket somehow! It's beautiful isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room is so pretty and elegant, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this room, so peaceful and sweet. I love the ladder shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my ideal baby room.. mine is all white with shades of pink & green. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails